Friday, March 07, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins

1. Ahhhh, it's so nice TO HAVE SOMETHING TO DO THAT I LOVE.

2. One of my favorite things on my desk is A ROSE QUARTZ RABBIT FROM THAT CHILD OF MINE.

3. Japanese Cherry Blossom, MONTANA WILD ORCHID.

4. MY RECLINER is my favorite place to sit and read.

5. SUSHI RICE and MISO is delicious!

6. I love to watch VIN AND BRUCE AND BRAD in movies.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to FRASIER RERUNS, tomorrow my plans include GOING TO THE GYM :P and Sunday, I want to ... WELL, LAST WEEK I FORGOT I WANTED TO GO OUT TO BREAKFAST AND MADE CINNAMON ROLLS INSTEAD, SO THIS SUNDAY I EITHER WANT TO GO OUT TO BREAKFAST OR MAKE CINNAMON ROLLS WHICHEVER I REMEMBER FIRST!

3 comments:

  1. Soo.. what time are you going to make those cinnamon rolls??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that rabbit! and I love cinnamon rolls too :)
    Mar

    ReplyDelete
  3. That rabbit is beautiful!

    Thanks for playing :-)

    ReplyDelete

Glad to hear from you!