Thursday, May 15, 2008

Searching But Not Finding

I got this idea from Fond of Snape.

Google searches that led to my blog.

coyote blue theme quotes -- Coyote Blue by Christopher Moore. A novel, nothing to do with moi.

slowest route to absorb medicine -- I hope they called the ambulance before stopping to read about the NAUGHTIEST PUPPY IN THE WORLD.

coyote who catholic schools -- who what in Catholic schools?

russian transvestites -- I followed this search and discovered they were looking for a dating service for Russian transvestites. HMM. I was looking for a Russian translation, became misdirected, blogged about it and now Russian transvestites looking for dates are directed to Coyote Underground. Golly.

dirt center -- I am not!

ecclesiastes 9:11 -- time and chance happeneth to everyoneth

most annoying sound in the world -- NAUGHTIEST PUPPY IN THE WORLD strikes again. Maybe she should get her own blog.

decorating with coyote -- what would that look like? A rock here. A sagebrush there. Nice cave in the back.

you know you live in montana if -- look outside, you won't have to wonder.

Image searches for -- a marmet, Jeanette Rankin, St Louis Arch, and Lord of the Rings -- I don't have any pictures of Lord of the Rings, although I may have mentioned naked Viggo a time or two.

And my very favorite -- how to pronounce Butte.

Here you go -- Party Hearty.


UPDATE - ONE DAY LATER
. . .


Because of this post, Coyote Underground is now the 2nd link offered when one searches for Russian transvestites out of 1,200,000 hits.

Perhaps, someday, I'll be Number 1.

1 comment:

  1. I love that book by Christopher Moore!

    "decorating with coyote" cracked me up :-)

    ReplyDelete

Glad to hear from you!