Friday, January 25, 2008

Friday Fill-In

#56

1. Photography makes me happy.

2. I would like more free time, please.

3. Starbucks Double Shot tastes SO good!

4. Monday is my favorite day of the week because it's a fresh start.

5. Humor is my best feature.

6. We could learn so much from puppies, if only they'd be still long enough to teach.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Monday, because I have a required EMS Refresher Course that will take 16 hour chunk out of Saturday and Sunday.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:08 AM

    Humor is a good feature of yours. As is photography...I can see why it makes you so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. is that a shipwreck? Gorgeous shot!!! Love the pup, too :-) Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:49 PM

    What a beautiful picture, I'm with you on #2, time or money never both in my life!
    Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks all for stopping by.

    The shipwreck is the Peter Iredale on a public beach in Oregon. Click HERE for pictures of the ship intact.

    As for that puppy, she's about to star in a post titled, The Naughtiest Puppy In The World.

    c

    ReplyDelete

Glad to hear from you!