Friday, January 04, 2008

TGIF


Friday Fill-In #53

1. This year, I'd like to CONCENTRATE ON MY CAREER.

2. DISASTER RESPONSE is what I daydream about most.

EMT training has filled my head with Worst Case Scenario-itis. Hard to turn off at bedtime.

3. My LIFE is a CIRCUS.

Send in the clowns. No, wait, they're already here.

4. I would like to have more VACATION in my life.
Ocean. Ocean. OCEAN!

5. I love to have lots of FLOWERS around the house.

6. GRACIE makes me smile.



7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to BEING DONE WITH ERRAND DAY, sometime this weekend, I hope to see NATIONAL TREASURE!

Wait for me Nic.

5 comments:

  1. Gracie (and your giggle!) makes me smile, too! And yes...a nice ocean vacation would be most welcome!

    Thanks for playing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And Gracie made ME smile too. The new National Treasure movie is #2 on my list of current movies to see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice of you to visit, Cynthia! Gracie's adorable. Let me know how you guys fare in the ring this year, and best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:22 PM

    http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5hI4uzKna5CnDROQw8LGZbqq0RpZgD8U2EGA00
    go literal interpretation of the bible! yay i miss holidailies

    ReplyDelete
  5. stella,

    good grief! Who says evolution isn't self-selecting.

    keep missing Holidailies. I'm not doing that again.

    No. I am not.

    No.

    ReplyDelete

Glad to hear from you!