Friday, March 14, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins

Friday Fill-Ins

1. Contact may cause SKIN LESIONS.

Well, ain't I a happy camper this AM?

2. The parties hereto do mutually agree LET THE LAWYERS FIGHT IT OUT.

Lawyer jokes are always amusing until one good one changes your life with five minutes of work.

3. Disney parks GIANT RVs IN EVERYONE'S WAY.

Gee, it's been an awfully long time since I was at Disneyland. I think our college graduate was three at the time.

4. ANOTHER DOUBLE-SHOT sounds really good right about now!

... but I don't really want to be awake until tomorrow, so I must decline. Alas.

5. I positively ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT DO THAT AGAIN.

Ha. Guess.

6. GRACIE always makes me smile :-)

Yes, The NAUGHTIEST PUPPY IN THE WORLD is always good for a laugh.

She's started
making a little exasperated sound when we're getting on her nerves. Sounds like ooof. Teaching her to lie down, after the third time, she looks at me, collapses on the floor, ooof. Like she's saying, oy, humans can be annoying.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to GETTING MY NEW LIGHTSCRIBE CD WRITER TO WORK WITH MY AGING LITTLE MAC, tomorrow my plans include HOPING I'M NOT STILL TRYING TO GET MY NEW LIGHTSCRIBE CD WRITER TO WORK WITH MY AGING LITTLE MAC, and Sunday, I want to WELL, YOU KNOW, ONE OF THESE SUNDAYS, I MAY ACTUALLY GET TO GO OUT TO BREAKFAST!
Wasn't bacon and eggs, but it was Sunday out.

Lightscribe worked on the little Mac with a minimum of fussing.

1 comment:

  1. #6 made me laugh SO HARD! My dog does that too :-)

    Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete

Glad to hear from you!