Friday, March 21, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins

1. My pager going off in the middle of the night is so exciting!

One way to get your heart started.

2. Strawberry fields would be squishy.

3. Mountain Oysters sounds like it would taste delicious!

Au contraire, cowboy.

4. Why does exercise make me feel so good?!

No, really. Why won't doctors say reclining in a comfy chair, reading a good book whilst noshing on Godiva chocolate has been shown to have proven health benefits?

5. Ireland is something I've always wanted to see.

6. It's sad when the movie you just paid $10 to see sucks like nobody's business.

And you wished you'd waited for the DVD release that would have only cost $3.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to being done with errand day + steak and crab for dinner, tomorrow my plans include nothing planned yet and Sunday, I want to enjoy the Easter buffet breakfast downtown!

Mimosas!
At long last, Sunday breakfast out.

3 comments:

  1. I've tried Rocky Mountain Oysters. They weren't yummy or yucky. They were just this deep-fried thing.
    I am so with you on #6!! Poor Hubby has finally realized I don't belong in a theater unless it's a movie that's guaranteed to make me happy.
    Happy Friday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the grin - especially from #'s 4&6. Enjoy that great sounding dinner & a nice weekend, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My brother LOVES oysters, so when he was in CO with a friend and the friend recommended mountain oysters he was all YEAH! When they arrived, his friend got a REAL good laugh :-)

    Hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Glad to hear from you!