Friday, March 28, 2008

T G I F

Friday Fill-In #65

1. Some relationships are meant to LAST.

2. (GOLLY, I CAN'T REMEMBER) is the last concert I saw; it was APPARENTLY, FORGETTABLE.

3. Spring should be LONGER.

4. Oh no! I forgot THE CAT!

5. I've recently started GOING TO THE GYM.

6. MUSIC never fails to make me smile.

Bet you thought I was going to say Gracie!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to SOME SPACE AND TIME, tomorrow my plans include A VISIT BY THE KIDDO and Sunday, I want to DO SOMETHING FUN!

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:10 AM

    what do you mean you forgot THE CAT??

    ReplyDelete
  2. where/how/why did you forget the cat!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forgot to let him out/in first thing in the morning.

    Naughtiest Puppy In The World keeps me busy.

    These days, I don't have a brain cell to spare.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spring should arrive, period!!! It's flippin' snowing here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It snowed here last night too.

    :\

    Like that song -- spring time in the Rockies and it's 30 below.

    ReplyDelete

Glad to hear from you!