Monday, September 22, 2014
While I was away at the Deadrock Script Conference, Rocky found himself unattended with food within reach and ate three Hershey bars, two mini Krackle bars, a whole bag of Pepperidge Farm Maui cookies and 20 goldfish crackers.
Thereby answering the question, if allowed unlimited access, would he ever stop eating?
Dearest and kiddo made the emergency vet call and were instructed to deliver the hydrogen peroxide cure to the little glutton.
Which is how they knew exactly how many goldfish crackers had been consumed.
Okay. Take a moment. ICK.
Chocolate is poison for dogs. Here's why. Not the first time this happened at our house.
What followed was a long night of constant monitoring to insure the little bandit didn't have a seizure and die.
Question: When I got home the next day, guess who was glad to see me?