Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Meme

Haven't done one of these is a long while. Copied from The Dackel Princess.

A is for Age – Old enough to know better. Young enough not to care

B is for Booze – Am working my way through the book DRINKING FRENCH. Have to keep buying ingredients. Who knew such a thing as Chartreuse existed.

C is for Career – Writer. Photographer

D is for Dad - My favorite is watching my husband be one. 

E is for Essential Item Sense of humor

F is for Favorite Song Memories - Maroon 5 



G is for Goof off I’m a writer. Staring into space is a required activity

H is for Hometown – Home is where the heart is.

I is for Instrument Ukulele! 



J is for Jam  Lemon curd.

K is for Kid My best accomplishment is raising a decent human being.

L is for Living as opposed to … 

M is for Mom’s name – Annie.



N is for Names Just don’t call me late for supper.

O is for overnight hospital stays – More than one, unfortunately.

P is for Phobias – Don’t think anything rises to the level of phobia, but you can mark me down as just generally nervous.

Q is for Quote “Courage is the price life exacts for granting peace.” Amelia Earhart.

R is for Relationship To everyone now is six feet and a mask. Thank-you.

S is for Sibling – 1.

T is for Texas Lived in San Antonio for a while. Learned to LOVE Cajun food. 

U is for Unique We all are in some way or another.

V is for Vegetable you love – Artichoke.

W is for Worst Political news. Can barely stand to read it anymore.

X – is for X-rays I had a pair of X-ray glasses when I was a kid. Geeky little me.

Y is for Yummy Recently discovered a blended Scotch that is just that.

Z is for Zodiac sign – Leo with Sagittarius rising.







2 comments:

  1. Don't you just love the song Memories? I actually bought it and downloaded it. Thanks for playing along. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Glad to hear from you!