Tuesday, July 11, 2023

Old and New. Remembrances of Things Past

While the deer were savaging the roses ON THE FRONT PORCH, the peonies were enclosed in wire in the yard and survived.

 Stupid deer.

 

And a corollary to my war for the roses is a camera epiphany.



I got out the old camera – I should say previous camera – I have carried a Nikon all over the place, over my shoulder, in bags, across the water, everywhere. It has a very nice close up lens so I trapsed out to the yard to get close ups of the peonies and got this.



And the camera said, well darlin’ adjust the lens. Which I would have considered rude if we hadn’t known each other for oh so long.

 

Yep.

 

New camera – Sony A6600 – acquired because fastest auto-focus and very light – doesn’t make me adjust the lens unless I’m feeling really fussy.

 

Oh how quickly we are spoiled.



And the pictures of the cameras were taken with the fu*kn phone cuz the very best camera there is is the one in your hand when you want to take a picture.





I adjusted the lens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glad to hear from you!