Friday, April 04, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins

Friday Fill In #66

1. Tonight I saw _____.

We're planning to watch GOYA'S GHOST. I've had a run of several mediorce to crap movies. I'm hoping this one will be good.


2. ____ makes me wanna dance!

Ringo.

3. Splitting a few appetizers between friends is _____.

Nice, if they know how to share. Don't bogart the calamari, friend.

4. _____ is someone I'd like to get to know better.


Well, I hate to admit I'm an anti-social loner, but I'm an anti-social loner, so off-hand I can't think of anyone I'd like to get to know better, except, maybe Jake Gyllenhaal. Do you think, young Jake would like to meet an anti-social loner who's willing to offer unprotected rescue breathing?

5. The smell of ____ reminds me so much of springtime!

Zycam.

6. _____ and that made it all better.

Gracie got in my lap ...

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____,

a quiet evening at home

tomorrow my plans include _____

going to the gym. Thursday was gym day and between appointments and errands I missed gym day. And, I didn't just miss it, dig, I MISSED it. How did this happen to me, original couch person?

and Sunday, I want to _____!

5 comments:

  1. Awww, Gracie!

    You know...I don't particuarly care for ole Jake...but that picture sure is purty!!!

    Thanks for playing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. #5-**giggle** Yeah. I'm with ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:49 PM

    Zicam made me laugh, so true.

    Great answers and thanks for those cinnamon rolls -- so yummy!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks all for visiting!

    We have trees that get me sniffing Zicam every year.

    Gracie out did herself in the naughty department today. I don't think I'll let her on my lap for a while. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:13 PM

    thats a really good picture of the naughtiest puppy in the world

    ReplyDelete

Glad to hear from you!