Friday, April 18, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins

1. The last time I lost my temper I YELLED, STOMPED AROUND, THEN SULKED!

Better to be pissed off than pissed on.

2. POLITICS is what I'm fed up with!

The treadmills at the gym are pointed at two big screen TVs which are ALWAYS turned to Fox News and Fox Sports. All I get to see for one hour is sniping politicians, over-paid sports stars and the back end of a sweaty fat guy.

3. The next book I'd like to read is SUE GRAFTON MYSTERY.

Actually, any nice suspense story would be good.

4. VACATION is what I'm looking forward to.

Ocean, ocean, OCEAN.

5. If you can't get rid of the skeleton[s] in your closet, MOVE TO A NEW HOUSE!

I once bought new dishes and before I put them up, I served dinner on the old ones, then instead of washing them, THREW THEM ALL AWAY. It was nice.

6. The best thing I got in the mail recently was INSURANCE REFUND CHECK.

Not exactly Christmas in July, but not bad.

7. And as for the weekend, I HAVE NO PLANS AT ALL!

I like it that way.

11 comments:

  1. LOL your answers always crack me up, thanks, i needed a smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A vacation would be nice.

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:25 AM

    I agree with the part of #1 "
    Better to be pissed off than pissed on." Have said it often.

    I envy your #6. LOL Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:26 AM

    Whoof!! Good post fur Friday Fill-Ins this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah...vacation at the beach and sea, ocean sounds great indeed. I would look forward to one myself!

    Week #68

    Serena

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous9:26 AM

    Great answers, I love the ocean, though I don't want to go until it's July or so, when the water's warm.
    Enjoy your weekend, especially if it's going to be nice & quiet with nothing planned!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great answers! I like your blog! Have a great day.

    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  8. "move to a new house"...love that answer!

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous1:48 PM

    I read number one, thought amen to that, read number two, ditto, #3 . . . never thought of moving to a new house! LOVE the thought of throwing out a whole set of dirty dishes!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love Sue Grafton's books. i read "T" is for Trespass not too long ago and thoroughly enjoyed myself! have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the idea of throwing the dishes away...

    cjh

    ReplyDelete

Glad to hear from you!