Friday, April 11, 2008

TGIF

Friday Fill-Ins

1. I love springtime in the mountains!2. English muffins with marmalade are foods I love to eat for breakfast.

3. It seems I'm always searching for the secret to success.

4. Italian sipping chocolate is a great way to end the day.

5. I think I need a vacation!

OCEAN. OCEAN. OCEAN.

6. Fish and chips is what I've been craving lately.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to barbecued chicken, tomorrow my plans include gym day and Sunday, I want to read my new book!

4 comments:

  1. perfect answer for #5! (i said i need a nap - but a vacation at the ocean would be so much better!)

    have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'll nap while Husband Dearest drives me to the ocean where I'll wake up in time to have fish and chips for lunch.

    Perfect vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaaahhhhhh yes the ocean! I was hoping to take the dogs there this weekend, but it looks like it's going to rain all weekend...so sad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm jealous of someone who can just go to the beach whenever she wants!

    ;)

    ReplyDelete

Glad to hear from you!