Friday, May 16, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins

1. There is absolutely NO way you can get me to vote Republican!

2. New flowers reminds me that summer is almost here!

3. I cannot live without my STARBUCKS.

4. A Porsche and a MacBook Pro are two things I'd like to try.

5. When life hands you lemons, ask to trade for chocolate.

6. Christmas is my favorite childhood memory.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to being done with errand day :P, tomorrow my plans include the gym and Sunday, I want to go on a photo shoot!

3 comments:

  1. I drove a Porsche once...did donuts in a gravel parking lot in it! EEK!

    What are you shooting Sunday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, last night I took pictures of the moon for an hour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How'd they come out?

    ReplyDelete

Glad to hear from you!