Friday, May 09, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins

1. The sushi had an extra secret ingredient; it was gut-gripping bacteria!

Alas, now you know what I did last night.

2. I see misty rain through my window.

3. Right now, I need Starbucks.

4. &^%@! sushi restaurant is where I went Thursday night; it was I thought it was good at the time.

5. Why does you know (see #1) hurt so much?

6. All I can think of is the movies.

When will I see a really good one?

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a clean house, tomorrow my plans include kiddo's coming home and Sunday, I want to enjoy Mother's Day brunch!

5 comments:

  1. Oooh, poor thing! I hope you have a great mother's day :-)

    Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear, that's awful about the sushi! We had sushi a couple of days ago but it's a good place that we've been to a few times so no problems. Hope you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, I'm fine now but last night about midnight, I thought I might die.

    We'd never had any trouble at this restaurant before ... I still love sushi -- but maybe not for awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ouch! Been there, done that! Hope you are better now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:18 PM

    go to ironman for good movie, i would see it twice

    ReplyDelete

Glad to hear from you!