Friday, May 02, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins

1. Two of my favorite ingredients in a drink are RUM and MORE RUM!

2. PEOPLE IN GROUPS often amaze me. And not in a good way.

3. You can keep doing that forever, the dog is IGNORING YOU BECAUSE SHE'S A TERRIER, AND TERRIERS KNOW BEST.

4. RUM, SUGAR, LIME, FRESH MINT, TONIC, mix it all together and voila! You have AMBROSIA! A mojito, I mean. A good martini is in the same class and just as rare out here in the prairie states. Alas.

5. If I had a yard with a garden, I would love to grow ARTICHOKES. If my garden was somewhere with the correct temperature range for artichokes.

6. SLEEPING is best au naturel.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to ERRAND DAY BEING OVER, tomorrow my plans include GYM DAY and Sunday, I want to IRONMAN! I'm glad Robert Downey Jr is off drugs and back in movies.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:14 AM

    Your dog sounds like our dog! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmmm...now I want a mohito!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:40 PM

    Rum and more rum? haha. im glad robert downey jr is back too he is adorable. but im not sure about ironman, do you think it will be good?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ironman will be like Spiderman #1.

    Hopefully.

    PS My turn. I get RD Jr.

    :P

    ReplyDelete

Glad to hear from you!