Thursday, May 29, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins

1. For me obstinance is the opposite of creativity.
2. I don't remember the last excellent book I read. Been a while. :(
3. I like fill-ins because they're fun.
4. In nature I like looking at trees.
5. Obama should win the US elections.
6. The last time I laughed with all my belly was at Gracie. As entertainment goes, she's better than a beer and a shot.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to rest, tomorrow my plans include gym day (but I'm not getting any skinnier) and Sunday, I want to go to the lake for a photo shoot!

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great weekend is ahead for you. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your day at the lake. Sounds like a fun weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Photo shoot on the lake sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you show us your photos. Have a great weekend. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm...sounds like Obama's winning so far.
    Happy Friday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy the photo shoot!

    ReplyDelete

Glad to hear from you!