I've been busy studying for a licensing test and can't seem to get anything else done.
One of these days, I will get back to blogging about screenwriting, but 'til then, just so you know I haven't been abducted by aliens, once again I turn here for inspiration.
Once Upon A Time
1. What are you reading right now?
2. What is your favorite genre of book to read and why?
Suspense. I don't know why.
3. Do you have a library card?
Yes. I went to the library last week.
4. Are there any books that people have recommended to you that you just can't get into?
Still trying to finish that Esterhaus tome. Even with nasty old Joe glaring at me from the cover, it's been slow going.
5. What would you title your memoir?
A Story In Search Of A Plot
Is it me, or are there fewer interesting books out lately?
Every time I cruise the New Releases at my bookseller, seems like every book's about serial killers or dysfunctional FBI agents.
I’ve left a few times with nothing new to read. In fact, this week, I’m rereading In the Electric Mist with the Confederate Dead by James Lee Burke.
On the other hand, there is a new Robert Crais novel out.
Elvis is King.