Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Survey Says . . .

Three things that scare me:

1 Dark
2 War
3 Fanatics

Three people who make me laugh:

1 Steve Carrell
2 My kiddo
3 Zeke and Lil - technically not people, also technically more than three. Don't be picky.

Three Things I love:

1 The Beach
2 Giant Sequoia Trees
3 Montana

Three Things I hate:

1 Traffic
2 Gas Stations
3 Waiting in line

Three things I don't understand:

1 War
2 Religious Fanatics
3 Why one pound of chocolate makes a person gain ten pounds of fat

Three things on my desk:

1 Water
2 Pencils
3 Lava Lamp

Three things I'm doing right now:

1 Blogging
2 Wasting time online See #1
3 Wishing I had a new laptop

Three things I want to do before I die:

1 Visit Ireland
2 Learn to draw
3 Make a million dollars with my writing

Three things I can do:

1 Write
2 Create photographic art
3 Keep an injured person alive until the ambulance arrives

Three ways to describe my personality:

1 Quirky
2 Compassionate
3 Humorous

Three things I can't do:

1 Draw
2 Sing on key
3 Understand HBO programming decisions

You can take this survey at Bzoink.com, a part of My Space which is a fetid dump of pop culture if you ask me, and you didn't but there it is.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for signing my guestbook!

    um, lava lamp?
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to your publication dates. :)

    I'm writing about hippies right now - hence the lava lamp. I'm flashing back.

    ReplyDelete

Glad to hear from you!