Tuesday, December 04, 2007

A Thoroughly Modern Dilemma

My daughter started dating a musician. Boy, he could play. I added his music to my iPod.

Way cool.

Daughter breaks up with musician.

Bummer.

Do I have to take his music off my iPod?

“Nah,” she says, “If you change all the track names to !@#$*%e.”

Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?

So, Blog Surfers, in the interest of further education (mine) please vote the poll at right. Let me know if I’m violating a Universal Law of Motherhood or damaging the cause of Female Solidarity.


And the votes are in!

55% said keep the music.
44% said, dump the fool.

1 comment:

  1. The real question to this is: does your daughter borrow your iPod?

    If she's not hearing your tunes, I say it's fair game to keep them.

    ReplyDelete

Glad to hear from you!