Monday, August 25, 2008

Monday's A Bitch


1. Have you ever read a self-help book and if so was it useful to you?

Yeah and no.

2. If you could have one thing made out of pure gold,what would you choose?

A horse which I'd sell and buy a Mercedes.

3. What one word do you overuse the most?

Shit.

4. Who is the least charming person you have ever met?

Guy who hit me with a truck.

5. What article of clothing that you either gave or threw away do you wish you could have back?

A multi-colored, mid-thigh length sweater. I loved that sweater. Husband Dearest said it looked dowdy. I ignored him. Some time later, in a closet cleaning frenzy, I set that sweater in the garbage pile, and Dearest Husband asked in a plaintive voice, "You're not going to throw away your favorite sweater, are you?" I don't remember what happened next. I must have blacked out.

2 comments:

  1. That's going to be my new excuse if (when) I get into trouble.

    I don't remember what happened next. I must have blacked out.

    ReplyDelete

Glad to hear from you!