Tuesday, February 10, 2009

1st In, Last Out

Cruising the blog of artist Lisa Skellings-Clark, I found a post about -- What We Learn In Kindergarten, which caused me to ponder, what did I learn in Kindergarten?

Share.

EVEN WHEN YOU DON'T WANT TO.

Keep your hands to yourself.

ESPECIALLY WHEN TEMPTED TO POUND THE HEAD OF AN OBNOXIOUS BOY WITH YOUR BRAND NEW PETER PAN LUNCH BOX BECAUSE IT WILL CAUSE YOUR THERMOS TO BREAK.

Use your indoor voice.

ACTUALLY, THIS TERM WASN'T INVENTED BACK IN THE DAY. INSTEAD SISTER NI
CKLAUS WOULD YELL AT US, STOP YELLING!

5s are hard to write.

AND MAKE LITTLE GIRLS WHO CAN'T WRITE THEM, CRY.

4 comments:

  1. I never went to kindergarten ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:29 AM

    that's the coolest picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks. There's a Poppet group on Flicker I'm thinking about joining. Of course, then I'll be spending all day photographing Poppets. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Glad to hear from you!