Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Thinking on Thursday

Thursday Thunks

1. What brand & flavor of toothpaste do you use?


Colgate Fresh Mint

2. What is your earliest memory?

Sitting in the back seat of the car on the way downtown to buy cowboy boots.

3. Hot Dogs or Hamburgers?

4. If you could bring any one famous person back to life, who would it be?

John Denver.

5. What is one thing we would always find in your fridge...

Flax seed oil

what one thing would we never find?

Headcheese

6. Did you have to go and look for the answer of #1?

Yep.

7. What don't watermelons grow on trees?

When they ripened and fell, they could kill somebody.

8. What is something that you own that you should probably just throw in the trash, but you never will?

One of the first digital cameras that didn't work.

9. I push you into a room and lock the door. I leave you there for 6 hours. The walls are chalkboards and in the middle of the room there is a box of colored chalk. What will be written/drawn on the walls when I let you out?

A mathematical equation that defines the purpose of life on earth.

I actually know someone who was accidentally locked naked in a nearly empty room and managed to find an object that sufficed as a make-do screwdriver with which she dismantled the door knob.

10. When was the last time you changed the oil on your car?

Never.

11. In your extended family, who has been married the longest?

Not counting the parents, me.

12. Name one thing that is so normal to you now that someone who was your age 50 years ago would think was abnormal.

Internet.

13. Have you ever wanted someone or something so bad that it hurt?

Yes.

14. What do you dip your french fries in?

Ketchup.

15. What was the last picture that you took?

6 comments:

  1. Who'd forget cowboy boots? Every kid needs a pair of cowboy boots.

    Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool picture. Your friend is remarkable!

    I'm Heidi. I'm a Cali mom transplanted to the LowCountry, South Carolina.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never changed my oil either. Great answers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. is it wrong that that hotdog picture made me want to lick the screen?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyone, thanks for visiting.

    Janet,

    No. I feel the same way. I took that picture with my cell phone.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting answer to #9!

    ReplyDelete

Glad to hear from you!