1. If you could sky write anything you wanted, what would it be?
2. Did you get drunk at your prom?
I did not go to the prom. I have been drunk.
3. What is your favorite spice to use cooking?
4. What color is your roof?
5. In a land far, far away I live by the sea.
6. In the Miss USA pageant, Miss California was asked; "Vermont recently became the fourth state to legalize same sex marriage. Do you think every state should follow suit? Why or why not?" and her answer was; "Well I think it's great that Americans are able to choose one or the other. Um, we live in a land that you can choose same sex marriage or opposite marriage and, you know what, in my country and in, in my family, I think that I believe that a marriage should be between a man and a woman," Carrie said to a mix of boos and applause. "No offense to anybody out there. But that's how I was raised and that's how I think that it should be between a man and a woman." Do you think that cost her the crown?
Well, I think it's great that Americans are able to choose one or the other and, um, in my country, and in my family, I think that I believe bigots should go down hard.
7. Do you watch Miss USA/Miss America pageants?
8. Have you ever driven/ridden on a tractor?
9. For the parents - what cartoon/children show did your child watch obsessively?
I don't remember. It's all a blur now.
10. If I set a level on your living room floor - would it show that it was level?
No. But I'm always on the level.
11. What was the last restaurant you ate at?
Mediterranean Grill celebrating 35 years of marital bliss. I had lamb.
12. What's the picture on your wall calendar for this month?
Field of tulips.
I had to get up and walk across the office to look because the calendar is hidden behind a map of Ireland and I found it wasn't even on the right month.
13. Are you superstitious?
It'd be bad luck to answer.
14. If I get into your car and turn on the radio - what type of radio station will I hear?
Have you ever heard of iPod? I've no idea where the radio is set anymore. No, wait, it's set on PBS because I am a closet intellectual.
15. Would you rather wake up with a snake in your bed or a lizard?
Are those the only choices? How 'bout a puppy or Jake Gyllenhaal?
16. Do you think schools have changed at all since the Columbine tragedy 10 years ago?
Schools have changed. Children haven't.