Friday, February 29, 2008

TGIF

Friday Fill-Ins #61

1. I'm looking forward to DOING SOMETHING DIFFERENT next week.

What, I don't know. I am just in the mood for something different.

2. I don't handle FRUSTRATION very well.

So, don't be frustrating, dig?

3. CHOCOLATE is something I could eat every day.

Yum

4. Warmth and sunlight ARE HEAVEN TO ME.

And the beach is Heaven's Gate.

5. EXERCISE here I come!

We recently joined a gym, can anorexia and steroids be far behind?

6. I LIKE tattoo(s).

It amazed me, after my first one, how quickly humanity could be sorted into two camps.

1 - those who disparaged tattooing, always, ALWAYS, showed themselves to be judgemental anal-types unpleasant to know.

2 - those who liked or tolerated tattoos, without exception, were either hip, interesting, fun or all three. Party on.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to GYM DAY (I'm lying), tomorrow my plans include EXERCISE :P and Sunday, I want to GO OUT FOR BREAKFAST!

5 comments:

  1. I agree with your comments about tattoos, though I never thought about people's attitudes, until you wrote that. So true...the ones who hate them seems to be uptight, closed-minded anal types, all right.

    Then there are piercings....

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right.

    I was sharing my brillant anthropological deduction with everyone, cuz I'm way cool, then my niece pierced her tongue, and I had the typical Mom, ohmygod moment, and realized, body art exsists on a spectrum with tatooing on one end and piercing on the other and everyone's tolerance falls different places on a sliding scale.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha, I'm still laughing about what you said about tattooing, as I'm writing an entry about that RIGHT NOW, as I work my way through the comments. I'm going to highlight what you said on my blog, if you don't mind ;-)

    Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Janet,

    I don't mind :) I like your blog a lot -- it's inspired me to work on my photography - long ignored.

    c

    ReplyDelete
  5. Get OUT! Shut UP! Really? That's awesome, and plus it makes me feel good :-) Have fun! Can't wait to see what you come up with!

    btw...did you notice our avatar thingies are similar?

    ReplyDelete

Glad to hear from you!