Friday, February 22, 2008

Friday Fill-In

1. ARRIVING is the best thing about traveling. After being trapped in the car with assorted relatives/traveling companions for nigh onto God knows how long, any destination feels like escape.

2. I love a good FLEECE when I'm cold. Jeez, I'm dull.

3. I often use MY iPOD WHEN I WANT TO BE ALONE. Not that people leave me alone when I'm clearly clutching little iPod.

4. I'm reading DEEP SURVIVAL right now; I 'M INTERESTED IN it. Next up is that resiliency book. Notice a trend?

5. POLITICS is something I dislike talking about. Same old shit, different year, different players.

6. When I visited CANNON BEACH I most looked forward to seeing THE OCEAN! Ocean, ocean, ocean! If I don't get a vacation this year, I'll be getting a divorce next.

Now, that I think about it though, who knows what catastrophes might occur taking the NAUGHTIEST PUPPY IN THE WORLD on vacation. Note to self: finish that survival book first.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to BEING DONE WITH ERRAND DAY (GOD, HOW I HATE ERRAND DAY, tomorrow my plans include CLEANING THE HOUSE and Sunday, I want to SEE THAT NEW FOREIGN ANIMATION FILM AT OUR ART HOUSE THEATER. My weekends are always busier than weekdays. I think that's backwards.

1 comment:

  1. ahhhh, the ocean...that salt air, the crashing waves. Think I'll head up there this weekend!

    Thanks for playing :-)

    ReplyDelete

Glad to hear from you!