Sunday, March 04, 2007

Monday Meme

Happily lifted from Monday's A Bitch

Last time you ate Kraft Dinner?

Never. Seriously, I make a lovely homemade mac and cheese and ham. And I use real cheese not a cheese-flavored petroleum product.

Last thing you bought yourself for no practical purpose whatsoever?

Probably, the 987th pencil in a row.

Last time you left the country?

Went to Canada years ago.

Last time you did a crossword puzzle?

Last week. My EMT text uses crosswords to facilitate learning of the really big words.

Last photograph you took?

Friday, close-ups of some blooming tulips.

And this one from Manic Monday

What do you feel is the biggest waste of time?

As previously reported, used-to-be audiences enjoyed a cartoon before the movie. Now, there are commercials, trailers, then the movie.* By the time I sit through the Coke commercial and the manly fragance commercial and the put your commercial in this space commercial and three trailers, my popcorn is either cold or gone and I have to go to the bathroom.

Hello, if I wanted to watch TV commercials, I would stay home.

If I knew then what I know now, I ....

would have started sooner.

How do you feel your life has changed over the past year?

Time has sped up. I must be living close to a gravity well.



*Alas, no cartoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glad to hear from you!