Thursday, March 08, 2007

T G I F

Multiples of Five

Name one thing you do everyday.


Breathe.

Name two things you wish you could learn.

How to paint a watercolor picture that doesn't look like it should be hanging on the refrigerator.

How to make a million dollars without really trying.

Name three things that remind you of your childhood.

Mom. Dad. Sister.

Name four things you love to eat but rarely do.

Pate. Chocolate milk shakes. Pumpkin seeds. Lobster.

Name five things that make you feel good.

My home. My spouse and kid. My dogs. That's five and I didn't even get to my career.

Five on Friday

What do you like on a hot dog?

Mustard, cheese, relish and onions, but alas, I've had to give up onions.

What do you like on a hamburger?

Cheese*, ketchup, lettuce and onion (alas.)

What do you like on a baked potato?

Butter.

What do you like on a slice of toast?

Strawberry jelly.

What do you like in a cup of coffee or tea?

Nothing.

Friday 5

What is your favorite movie line?

Then one day, the cat got her.

Who is your favorite movie protagonist of all time?

Spidey. Josey Wales. Rooster Cogburn. Hmm. 'nother trend.

Who is your favorite movie antagonist of all time?

Riddick.*2

What is your favorite movie montage?

Be serious.

What is your favorite movie title?

It's late, I'll have to ponder that one a while.

Manonica


*Detecting a trend?
*2 Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glad to hear from you!