Thursday, July 12, 2007

Tagged

Tagged by Candace from Chapterhouse.

1. We HAVe to post these RUles beFORE we give you the facts.
2. PlAYers start with eight RANdom facts/HAbits about thEMSElves.
3. PEople who are tagGED need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these RUles.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagGED and list their names.
Don’t forget to leave them a COmment telling them they’re tagGED, and to read your blog.

Eight Random Facts

1. Apparently, I am addicted to Starbucks Double Shot Espresso in a can. In a can. At least it's convenient.

2. I like my dogs more than a lot of people I know.

3. I see Candace confessed to a hopeless sense of direction. I have that too. On a recent ride in the mountains, I had three maps, a compass and God help me, a GPS and if you asked me where I was, all I could say was on my ATV. I sat there, looking at all that information, and realized NONE of it was in my head. Or likely to be there.

Now, I spawned a child who can stand in the WILDERNESS and point to magnetic North. How does she do this? I do not know. I suspect too much iron in her blood. I am confident that sequence of DNA was a gift from her father.

4. I am very organized. This does not mean I like to vacuum.

5. My watercolor paintings are getting better, though I doubt the Louvre will be calling any time soon. We recently posed for a press release photo for the EMT service and I painted a bandage to use on our pretend patient. It was a disgustingly, beautifully painted bandage. I forgot it at home when we went for the picture. Did I mention I was organized?

6. I like cats better in theory than in real life.

7. New socks, a stack of books and sun tea make me feel rich.

8. I'd like cooking more if there was no mess to clean up after.

I'm usually too chicken to tag anyone. If you're reading this and want to play, please do.

Memes are fun.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for playing along!
    (a can? really?)

    ReplyDelete

Glad to hear from you!