Haven't done this one in a while. Thursday Thunks
1. Have you ever wondered why snakes can't slither backwards?
No, I haven't. I didn't know that. I looked it up. I knew they could climb poles and swim. And now I have thought more about snakes than I ever wanted.
2. Is divorce contagious?
No, but it is terminal.
3. Do you enjoy hiking?
Well, yeah. This is Montana and if I didn't, they'd usher me to the border and slam the door behind.
4. Is there a color of a shirt a man should just never wear?
I don't care for puce.
5. Have you read a news story this week that just made your blood boil?
Yes. If the ocean is destroyed, the rest of Earth won't be far behind.
6. Do you keep old business cards or name tags from companies you have worked for?
Hell no. Once I say AMF, we're done.
7. If you could save an endangered species, which one would it be?
Tigers. I like tigers.
8. When is it warm enough outside for you to start wearing shorts?
9. Have you ever broken a window?
No, but I want to. When I became a EMT/Fireman, they gave me a brass tool designed to break car windows and so far, all I've had to do was open the door. I want to break a window.
10. Do dogs in your neighborhood howl when they hear sirens from police cars or fire trucks?
Well, I'm usually in the fire truck, so I don't know what the dogs are doing. People point and stare though.
11. Have you tried doing something as an adult that you used to be able to do as a kid?
I momentarily contemplated going horseback riding this weekend, but quickly came to my senses remembering how so NOT fun traction splints are.
Think I'll just stay home and break a window.