Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Wandering

Blogger has a new feature where you can check your blog's stats without using a third party site.

I've always been interested in how Net Surfers arrive at my virtual doorstep.

I can see the US and even UK, since kiddo only recently returned from there. But what in the world is going on in India, Brazil and Bulgaria that they're ending up at Coyote Underground to read about me obsessing over pencils?

Keywords that will dump you here --

I never said ladies "steam room" gym naked. So there. I did say this, though.
Notice Black Velvet Pencils are #3 and 6. Alas.

I am not the only one.

And who knew my mother didn't make up Mountain Cows!

Stats for one week.

India, still.

Russians probably looking for those transvestites.

Saudi Arabia?

Before I break into a chorus of We Are The World, guess I'll go finish my French homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glad to hear from you!