Monday, June 12, 2006

I'm Going To Sell My TV


As much as I love using the language that turned my mother's hair gray, I find it difficult to include the phrase, mother-fucking cocksuckers, in a conversation unless I'm talking about DEADWOOD.

In case you haven't heard, HBO canceled DEADWOOD.

Here's an article at Salon that tells the tale.

I watch LOST, THE SOPRANOS, DEADWOOD, FRASIER reruns, LAW&ORDER reruns, LUCY reruns. Sensing a trend?

The Sopranos has slowed to a mind-numbing crawl as they approach the last episodes, and then they'll be gone. Now DEADWOOD is dead.

What do the cocksucking mother-fuckers expect me to watch now?

Rumors abound, and there's an effort a foot to persuade HBO to relent and leave the best show on television, on television.

On the Save Deadwood website, you can email HBO, cancel HBO, and/or join the discussion forum.

The old home place will be dull as dirt after I sell the TV and clean up my language. I'll have to take up baking cookies or smoking squirrels just to pass the time.

Damn hoople-heads.

The picture is Virginia City, Montana. An example of something else that lives on only in memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glad to hear from you!