Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Rent This

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang out yesterday on DVD.

Shane Black is a peach.

Val Kilmer and Robert Downey Jr are actors who always deliver.

I'd watched so many bad movies in a row I thought I might be suffering the tinseltown curse. And remember -- I'm the one who always loves the movies.

Tonight, I'm watching The World's Fastest Indian. Two good ones in a row. The curse is lifted.

P.S. Behold the interesting miscellany one stumbles across on the Net. A list of Irish Curses.

3 comments:

  1. I've been waiting for this!!!

    I had every intention of seeing it in the theater but alas, it came and went so fast .... Thanks for the heads up.

    I'd been waiting for this one for YEARS. Heard Shane talk about it a couple of different times in Austin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:50 PM

    at first the Shane Blackisms coming out through the voiceover got on my nerves, then they started getting funny.. a few were over the top in smartassness but enjoyed the film immensely

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shane Black has a black belt in smart ass.

    ReplyDelete

Glad to hear from you!