Sunday, February 11, 2007

This or That

randomness got me started on this one (#1-9) and suddenly I couldn't stop.

Pick one!

1. peanut butter or jelly?

Jelly.

2. hiking or swimming?

Swimming.

3. football or baseball?

Baseball.

4. christmas or thanksgiving?

Christmas.

5. grade school or high school?

I preferred college.

6. summer or winter?

Spring and fall are nice too.

7. romance novel or mystery novel?

Mystery.

8. mickey mouse or barney?

No one really likes Barney.

9. road trip or airplane?

I haven't flown since 9/11.

10. Democrats or Republicans?

Snakes on a Plane.

11. Cat or Dog?

Dog, although the cat doesn't bother me all that much.

12. Car or Truck?

Since I currently drive a truck that is masquerading as a car, I don't think I'm qualified to answer this one.

13. Spring Break or Summer Vacation?

Summer Vacation.

14. Morning person or Let Me Sleep?

Don't mess with me 'til I've had coffee person.

15. Sunday drive or read the paper in bed?

Drive.

16. Coffee or Tea?

See #14.

17. Cell phones: invention of the devil or wonderful modern convenience?

Satan rules.

18. Windows or Mac?

Both. Alas.

19. In Love or Out?

In.

20. Optimist or Pessimist?

Optimist.

21. Right handed or Left?

Right.

22. Pen or Pencil?

Fountain pen or perfect pencil.

23. Library or Google?

I still go to the library, but less frequently. Alas.

24. Up or Down?

Pardon?

25. Go fast or enjoy the view?

Enjoy the view.

2 comments:

Glad to hear from you!