Friday, October 26, 2007

Friday Fill-In

A fun little meme.

1. The last good thing that came in the mail was my new EMT endorsement license.

LET ME RESUSCITATE YOU.


2. This week I'm grateful for finding an exercise rehabilitation program that is actually helping my back after the car wreck.

I'M IN NO SHAPE TO EXERCISE!

3. Seafood is the most delicious thing ever.

ESPECIALLY IF YOU CAN SMELL THE OCEAN WHILE YOU EAT.


4. My kiddo inspires me.

WITHOUT HALF TRYING.


5. I'm most happy when I finally sit down to write and the fiddling is over.

PROCRASTINATION IS AN ART FORM, BUT IT IS AN UNFULFILLING ONE.


6. And all the roads we have to walk along are uphill.

I LIVE IN THE MOUNTAINS.

7. As for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a good dinner with good company, tomorrow my plans include a movie out and Sunday, I want to take a drive!

BEEN ALONE ALL WEEK. I'M IN THE MOOD FOR A LITTLE COMPANIONSHIP.

3 comments:

  1. I'm going to the movies tomorrow too! What are you going to see?

    Thanks for playing...loved the way you did it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome. I love these things.

    I'm going to see DAN IN REAL LIFE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember your describing your accident back in July. So vivid, it gave me the chills.

    Had to do an accident investigation Friday afternoon (of course; Murphy's Law regarding Fridays) and watch one of my employees being mummy-wrapped for transportation.

    Then waited with him in the hospital until his wife arrived (they live 60 miles from work). Then spent time with her trying to walk the fine line between satisfying her need to know what happened (not her husband's fault but ugly nonetheless) and being vague enough not to scare her to death.

    Fell into bed exhausted when I got home, worn out physically and emotionally.

    -----------

    Living in the mountains: uphill. both ways.

    ReplyDelete

Glad to hear from you!