Monday, October 29, 2007

Meme Monday

Personally, I no longer call Monday a bitch. I found she's liable to stop by and kick ass. However, I still like this meme.

Aging

1. If you could pause your aging process, at what age would you choose do to it? (Meaning you would not live forever, but live for 90 or so years at whatever age you chose).

30

2. At what age did you consider yourself to be an adult?

19

SILLY ME.

3. What do you think will be your most annoying trait when you’re a senior?

Can I drive? Let me drive? I want to drive? I was driving before you were born!

GIVE ME THE DAMN KEYS.

4. How does your current life compare with where you thought you’d be at this point when you were young?

Not at all.

REALLY, WHAT DO WE KNOW WHEN WE'RE YOUNG? WE SEE POSSIBILITIES BUT NOT TRIALS.

5. When would you like to retire?

Never.

5b. What do you see yourself doing with your life after retirement?

I better be living at the ocean.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glad to hear from you!