Monday, October 08, 2007

Me me me me

A Monday meme from Unconscious Mutterings.
  1. 1. Cluster :: fuck

  2. 2. Announcement :: THIS IS ONLY A TEST. IF THIS HAD BEEN AN ACTUAL EMERGENCY, see #1.

  3. 3. Respect :: A R E T H A

  4. 4. Incident :: Inciting

  5. 5. Accordion :: file

  6. 6. Drunk :: as an Irishman on St. Paddy's Day in Butte.

  7. 7. If :: only

  8. 8. Dexter :: who?
Okay. I've been educated. Dexter is a series on Showtime about a serial killer. Even though I HATE serial killer stories, I rented the DVD of last year trying to find a replacement for Deadwood and the Sopranos. STUPID HBO. The first four shows weren't quite as slick as I like, but I was intrigued by a very clever premise. Then my #1 fan introduced me to the novels the show is based on, and oh my. This author is brilliant. Darkly Dreaming Dexter is first in the series. Jeff Lindsay is the author.
  1. 9. Wedding :: One day of party to last a lifetime.

  2. 10. Gambling :: see #9.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glad to hear from you!