Monday, July 21, 2008

Boats


From Monday's A Bitch.

1. Have you ever been on a cruise?

Nope.

2. Do you own a gravy boat?

Yep. Where else would one place the gravy?

3. You've become the proud owner of a brand new boat.What do you name your vessel?

USS Little Fish. Very, very old, very, very, very IN joke. But I like it.

4. What is your favourite movie about boats?

Titanic.

5. Do you get sea sick easily?

Haven't had the chance, but don't think so. Don't get air sick or car sick, so don't think so.

2 comments:

  1. 1. Yes! and it was longer than 3 hours and we didn't get lost ;-)

    2. But of course!

    3. Magnificent and Fierce!

    4. POTC, any of them

    5. Nope, I think I have some sailor in me...not at the moment, tho ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3 hour cruise -- :P now I have the Gilligan theme bouncing around my brain. LOL

    I thought I'd name a boat DRIFT ALONG.

    I had to strain a brain cell to figure out POTC May Johnny forgive me. I only liked the first one.

    5. LOL - 'course, you live closer to the ocean than me. Long ago I lived near a Navy base -- but I digress.

    ReplyDelete

Glad to hear from you!