Friday, July 11, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins

1. Oh, I can't wait until I have a

2. ____ is the first thing I see when I open my refrigerator.3. I never leave home without

4. If I were a condiment, I would be ______ because ______.

Full of fat, not good for you, but oh so, scrumptious.

5. ____ is really high up on my list of pet peeves.
6. The last thing I thought of before I went to bed was

because she came in and kissed me goodnight.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to
tomorrow my plans include

or maybebut definitely some
and Sunday, I want which is how I manage to not lose any weight with all the freakin' exercise I've been getting.

6 comments:

  1. is that a pen!s in your mayonnaise or are you just happy to see me? LOL!

    Ok, two drinks too many, sorry for being vulgar!

    I saw Hancock (giggle) tonight, it wasn't half bad and yum, is Will Smith HOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought about Hancock but decided to wait for DVD.

    I'll look again at that mayo LOL -- funny you should mention that -- we went out tonight too, and bored, I was taking pictures of the ice in my Mojito and said to all who would listen, if I was really an ad photographer I'd manage a shadow penis or a titilating hidden message in there.

    And I took the What Condiment Are You Quiz and apparently I am NOT mayo but BARBEQUE SAUCE. Quiz Here

    So there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your pic answers!! How awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you did a photo version of the Fill-ins!
    #5 really annoys me too especially when I'm sitting across from someone on the train doing that!! Ick.
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea to answer with photos!! I see myself trying this out...and DAMN, those cinnamon rolls look yummy!!

    MoxyJane
    Austin, TX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous1:06 PM

    yes - starbucks does rock - thanks for visiting. Those sticky buns look dangerous and oh so good!

    ReplyDelete

Glad to hear from you!