Friday, July 18, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins

1. If I could be a fly on the wall I would worry about fly swatters.

2. Jealousy is pointless.

3. When I see a shooting star my wish would be that ?.

When I was a kid, I used to wish for a horse on every shooting star I saw. And I never got a horse until I grew up and bought one myself. Does this mean I'm too old to wish on a star? Maybe.

4. I'd rather be lucky than good any day!

Which is an old Irish saying, but I think Simon and Garfunkel got this one right -- "I'd rather be a forest than a street."

5. Certain songs when I hear them make me wanna cry.

I'm so sentimental, but others make me want to boogie, which I do in the privacy of my own home where no one will see.

6. If time were in a bottle it would be easier to save.

7. And as for the weekend, no solid plans this weekend. Will just roll with what comes along!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:38 PM

    I only saw one falling star in all my life and I wished for a child (any child). A month later I had the good news. So don't stop believing!

    ReplyDelete

Glad to hear from you!