Thursday, September 11, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins #89

1. I enjoy the beach.

2. The collective intelligence of America is something I wonder about often lately.

3. In your heart, you knew you wanted it.

4. Take rum, (no, wait, I'll take the rum.) add a little tonic, peppermint and lime, and you end up with Heaven on earth.

5. Life has gifted me with persistence. (An annoying virtue at best.)

6.Reading a good book is an instant vacation.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to I have to make a pie for the community bake sale, tomorrow my plans include avoiding further bake sale entanglements, and Sunday, I want to a movie would be nice!

5 comments:

  1. wait, wait...rum, tonic, peppermint (???) and lime? What kind of peppermint? Intriguing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mojito Recipe -- Except that one says use spearmint leaves.

    Here's another guaranteed to get her drunk recipe -- Irish Car Bomb

    ReplyDelete
  3. perfect answer for #2! good luck with that pie!

    my fill-ins are here.

    ReplyDelete

Glad to hear from you!