Friday, September 26, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins

1. Fall colors are some of the things I'm most looking forward to in October.

2. Sometimes I forget.

3.Sushi, Republicans and the Coelacanth, that's why there is a saying, "never say never"!

4. When I'm down, I'm never out.

5. In front of the computer or behind a camera is where you'll find me most often.

6. A rainy day is good for homemade split pea soup.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to dinner out, tomorrow my plans include dinner out again (MIL's visiting) and Sunday, I want to run and hide!

And since I missed them -- here's last Friday's for good measure.

1. There is no need for sarcasm.

2. Where in the heck did the dog go?

3. Getting dressed is all I managed to do.

4. Prospects for a new day.

5. Peace is the message. Love is the answer.

6. Simplicity and tranquility are nice for a change.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to OCEAN, tomorrow my plans include OCEAN and Sunday, I want to OCEAN!

5 comments:

  1. "When I'm down, I'm never out." What a wonderful, positive attitude! Oh, and the split pea soup sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fall too!! Sounds like you have a great weekend planned!

    Happy Friday! Come on over when you get a chance!

    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:06 AM

    ...and the Coelacanth? hahahahaha true.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ocean! I didn't get there last weekend...maybe this one! but it's doubtful LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:38 PM

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Glad to hear from you!