Thursday, October 02, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins

1. October, not my favorite.

2. Politicians scare me!

3. Leaves are falling all around, it's a big mess.

I have 20 Golden Willows in my front yard, so I know whereof I speak.

4. My favorite horror movie is The Ring because it scared the crap out of me.

Seriously, you think the movie is over and the worst hasn't happened yet.

5. Christmas = good memories.

6. It was a dark and stormy night so I stayed at home.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to end of errand day, tomorrow my plans include setting up new photo printer (oops, I completely forgot I had to go to EMS Continuing Ed class all day Saturday) and Sunday, I want to a movie would be nice!

11 comments:

  1. Christmas always brings good memories indeed :) Have a great weekend :)

    I played too. Hope you can visit my entry too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fall's not your season...perhaps you shouldn't visit my blog. hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  3. lolol The Ring :-) Yup, it was a scary one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The girl from The Ring was so freaky!!!!

    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha! #2!! I agree!

    Have a great weekend! Stop by when you have a chance!

    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  6. Politicians scare me too ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great answers and the leaves are lovely but a pain, aren't they?

    Mine are up here.

    cjh

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous7:19 AM

    haha luv you're #2 answer :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks all for visiting!

    Watching the debate last night I realized politicians are a triple threat. They either 1 scare me, 2 cause me to despair for the future, 3 put me to sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Friday. We have different answers. Please come see my Friday Fill-ins. Make sure you check out my book giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  11. enjoy your weekend!

    here's mine. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Glad to hear from you!