Friday, October 31, 2008

TGIF

fridayfillin.gif

1. My favorite food seasoning is mustard. Lately anyway.

2.The sound my keyboard makes as I type is music to my ears. Weird, huh?

3. Lucky is as lucky does.

4.Family matters are something I take very seriously.

5. Many people are very annoying. Just came back from a community meeting where I had been flattered into a position on the Board - secretary - cuz the last one quit and everyone else hates that job, and then I realized they picked me cuz they think I'm dull and will be no trouble at all. Husband Dearest says, silly them.

6.A book was the last thing I bought at the store.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to errand day being over, tomorrow my plans include haven't a clue and Sunday, I want to see that new Edward Norton movie!

4 comments:

  1. #5 Go get 'em!

    Books, books, I love books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. silly them, indeed! What book did you get?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, they hurt my feelings, the bums.

    The book was a Barbara Michaels that I've probably already read and forgot. (Put that on the plus side for Senior Moments all the old books are new again. :\) But I'm going today to get that Gargoyle book Janet mentions on her blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. #2-I feel the same way!
    I very often feel #5. Especially @ work, of course.
    Happy weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete

Glad to hear from you!