Sunday, July 02, 2006

Devilish Design

My good movie ratio keeps getting better.

Saw The Devil Wore Prada this afternoon.

Meryl Streep is divine.

Anne Hathaway, loveable and chic. Note her character, Andy Sachs clutches her Moleskine notebook as she runs after her demanding boss.

I tried to read the novel last week, but stopped a few chapters in when I realized I could have just as much fun pulling out big chunks of my hair.

I am no fashionista. When I worked in an office, you could tell I had dressed up if I was wearing cords instead of jeans. Now, I don't go to an office, figure it out. I found the comment on the fashion industry interesting. Both sides.

There was a good crowd for Sunday afternoon. Women, all ages, with a few obliviously dragged along husbands. All the previews were for football movies. I thought that was weird. Why weren't they bombarding us with chick flick previews? And why are there so many football movies about to come out?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glad to hear from you!