Friday, July 14, 2006

Hack A Pen

I found this link and it cracked me up, so I'm sharing.

It's for a page called Save $200 in 2 minutes and have the world's best writing pen.

Now, I have nothing against fine writing instruments. I do, in fact, enjoy fine writing instruments. I don't have a Mont Blanc. I have a Waterman and a Sailor though. Fine pens on their own merits, still not as expensive as the Mont Blanc.

I went right out and performed the steps outlined here because it appealed to the anti-establishment streak in my nature. Guess I do have a Mont Blanc now, only it's masquerading as a Pilot G2 Pro.

And, yes, the Mont Blanc ink is way smoother than the ink that came with the G2.

I'm still waiting for someone to rediscover the perfect pencil.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Cynthia - I'm finally getting caught up on everyone's blogs! AND, I finally answered the meme you tagged me with - thanks! I really do love memes, and yours was original and provoked my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete

Glad to hear from you!