Thursday, July 20, 2006

Friday Meme - Pick 4

From BeliBlog.

Q: What are four (4) of your favorite words?

The names of my loved ones.

Q: What are four (4) things you hope to do this weekend?

See Lady in the Water
Have a barbeque in the yard.
Make potato salad.
Finish reading a scary book I started today.

Q: What are the four (4) things you say most often?

Zeke, do not chase that car.
Did you open the greenhouse door?
Did you close the greenhouse door?
Was that a snake?

Q: What are four (4) things you wish you could do right now?

Go to sleep.
Finish reading that novel.
Stop thinking about the script I'm writing now, so I could go to sleep.
Have a cold drink.

Q: What are four (4) things that turn you on?

Kindness.
Generosity.
Good humor.
Nice hairy chest.

Q: What are four (4) things you know you can't do?

Climb rocks, boulders or freakin' cliffs.
Get Zeke to stop chasing cars.
Become President of these United States.
Build a better mouse trap.

Q: What are your four (4) favorite things to do?

Read.
Write.
Take Pictures.
Go to the beach.

Q: What four (4) sounds or noises do you absolutely hate?

An animal crying in pain.
Babies crying during the homily.
Dentist's drill.
Drunks leaving the bar.

2 comments:

  1. Wow. My first reaction was when you said "have an outside barbecue this weekend" and with the heat we're having, I thought, "Damn I wish I were where she is."

    My second reaction was when you said "was that a snake?" and thought, "Damn, I'm glad I'm not where she is."

    ReplyDelete
  2. When it gets 90 here, we come down with a massive case of the vapors. It's supposed to be 100 the next two days, I expect to hear MT has begun to melt around the edges.

    Having a terrier in the yard pretty much ended the snake problem. Chickens work too, for some odd reason. But never put chickens and a terrier in the yard at the same time, else you'll get chickicide with nothing left to barbeque.

    ReplyDelete

Glad to hear from you!