Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Meme For Wednesday

Are you more... from this site.

01) Macho or swishy?

Can Ladies be Macho? Machina?

02) Talker or listener?

You're kidding me right? Definitely, listener. What?

03) Intelligent or artistic?

Shucks. Can't I be both? Artistic.

04) Carnivore or herbivore?

Omnivore.

05) A recycling nut or one who doesn't recycle much if at all?

Lazy but guilt-ridden.

06) Nature-lover or cleanliness-lover?

This is an interesting choice. Nature-lover.

07) Elvis or The Beatles?

Well, I remember the Beatles better, but I'd rather be Elvis. The skinny, sexy one, not the fat one on drugs.

08) The Brady Bunch or The Partridge Family?

Oh please.

09) Gilligan or the Skipper?

Hmm. I'm afraid Gilligan.

10) A seeker of truth no matter how ugly or a seeker of beauty even if it's false?

Seeker of truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glad to hear from you!