Monday, July 24, 2006

Monday Meme

Compliments of here and here.

1. I won't eat past _____ o'clock in the evening.

There's a time limit? I once heard Oprah say, "Everything you eat past 7 pm goes right to your thighs," but I usually ignore that type of advice.

So, I'll say, when my eyes drift closed at bedtime.

2. My favorite subject for photographing is _____.

Everything. No, I'm not too lazy to think up an answer. I like to take pictures.

3. I use _____ most often to edit my photographs.

Well, my dears, back in the Dark Ages, I used an actual darkroom to edit my photographs and amazingly, still retain that ability. However, alas, like the entire rest of the world, I have been spoiled by the ease of the digital world, so now I use Photoshop on my computer. And if I'm in my little office, I'm three steps away from an actual darkroom when I'm doing it.

I suppose the darkroom is now an Analog Capture Device.

4. If I'm having trouble sleeping, I usually _____.

Stay awake.

5. When I'm hungry for a snack, I usually eat _____.

Whatever I can find.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I planned on writing an entry about synchronicity because, suddenly it seems, I'm seeing the same advice about screenwriting all over the place.

Which means either --

A. The Universe is trying to get me to pay attention.

or

B. Everyone arrived at the same lesson at the same time.

Go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glad to hear from you!