1. The last band I saw live was Willie Nelson or Charlie Daniels.
Good grief, and now I feel old. I can't even remember which one it was or when. Rock on.
2. What I look forward to most on Thanksgiving is sitting in front of the fire, post-turkey, visiting with everyone.
Of course, they'll all be in a tryptophan-induced coma by then.
3. My Christmas/holiday shopping is fun 'til come time to wrap.
4. Thoughts of pumpkin pie fill my head.
5. I wish I could wear a strapless dress.
6. Bagpipes are way cool.
No. Really. Although, I do admit, one must have a touch of the old lost Gael in 'em to listen to this for long.
This is what I want them to play at my funeral.
Between this and the RIP photo project, I'm all set.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sitting in front of the fire,
It's snowing here.
tomorrow my plans include cleaning house
and Sunday, I want to take some pictures!
It's been a while.